FAIR EARTH PAPER & GIFTS is located in the USA. All items will be shipped from Dallas, TX.
HOW TO SHOP:
• Browse site by clicking on "categories" at upper right
• Put what you want to purchase in your shopping cart by clicking the "buy now" button
• Click the "continue shopping" button to go back to shopping if searching for more items
• Once all your selections are in the shopping cart, you are ready to check out
• For PayPal payment click the "PayPal" button and you will be sent to your PayPal login page to complete your purchase
• For credit card payment, click the "proceed to checkout" button, and enter your credit card information
• For check/money order payment email me and request invoice
• As soon as payment has been received - or checks deposited and cleared - your items will be on their way
FAIR EARTH PAPER & GIFTS evolved from a personal passion for arts, crafts, travel, people and their many varied lives. As a professional graphic designer and hobby photographer, I had always dreamed of a possibility of combining those passions someday.
After having lived and traveled overseas the last 25 years, the most memorable moments still remain the people that I met, and the stories and life's experiences that they so kindly shared with me along the way. The many varied and amazing handicrafts being produced in a lot of these places told for me a part of those stories. While volunteering in India I came across some handmade paper unlike any I'd ever seen - what a fusion of art and nature!
I went to visit the village and factory and was so impressed by the conscious and sustainable production practiced there, that I decided I wanted to somehow help support this project. Having seen first hand how the workers and local economies were benefiting from the profits being channeled back into their communities, my decision to purchase and distribute these lovely paper items was the birth of FAIR EARTH PAPER & GIFTS.
These nature inspired designs are handcrafted by local artisans - mostly village women - under fair trade and environmentally conscious conditions. The area of production has received developmental support from a considerable number of governmental and non-governmental agencies for over 30 years, including ongoing endorsements from UNESCO. Each item is made from tree free handmade paper, which is produced by recycling cotton rags.
Thank you for your interest and for helping keep my small venture going with your purchases!
WHOLESALE INQUIRIES - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can email a pdf price/style sheet. Wholesale discounts begin at 50 pieces.